Did you know that 57% of visitors leave a website because of poor design? We are here to help you prevent that voyage. If you are thinking of a design as the most strategic asset of your future website, our powerful techniques will make it look professional and consistent with your brand identity:
- Responsive and user-friendly – providing smooth access from multiple mobile devices with various screen sizes – just like Google recommends
- Personalized UX – offering visitors only relevant content
- High page speed – by the way, 49% of visitors abandon the page if takes more than 3 seconds to load
- Smooth navigation – making the website easy to read and use thanks to a logical page hierarchy
- Formatting styles – including headlines, subheadlines, bulleted lists and other key elements
- Extensive visualization – making your content more comprehensible and engaging with the help of icons, tables, images and videos
As probably the most challenging part of a website redesign project, content migration, may take up to 50% of the development costs. If not properly planned, however, it may increase the overall expenses significantly.
Before setting up a new CMS, we will help you perform a content inventory and develop a detailed road map to avoid the expensive last-minute rework and lower the burden on your content creators.
There is no safe way to migrate hundreds of thousands of pages to a new platform automatically without affecting content quality. We use programming to deal with data (information that helps search engines better understand your pages, such as titles, descriptions and so on), especially when the website structure is to be preserved. However, unstructured content like texts, images, videos and others requires a manual touch.
As a result, user-generated content is affected by multiple authors, publishing policies and formatting styles over years. This makes HTML vary from page to page considerably. Manual migration allows for cleaning up the legacy code and preparing the content for a new design.
So, we combine both approaches to make sure that the new solution inherits the good and leaves out the bad.
Keeping Your SEO Equity
Did you know that a website redesign may result in a 60-70% drop in search traffic? This happens because of URL changes, which lead inevitably to a decline in page ranks. Once you lose the total website presence in search engines, re-establishing your position can take months if not years (if the website is suspended by Google, for example).
Together with your participants, TWEBT will create and implement a SEO migration strategy to keep your website’s authority. The key steps here are:
- Crawling your website to picture the structure and get the list of all URLs
- Preserving inbound links, which are highly valued by search engines
- Setting up 301 redirects in case the URL structure is to be changed
- Conducting an on-page optimization (for example, to improve meta tags)
So, if you are ready for that leap, and would like to have your website redesigned, or even created, just reach us, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.